BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sabado, Agosto 13, 2011

"Reflection of being an Entrepreneur"

Entrepreneur was our first lesson in TLE. The first time I heared it, I was not interested. I thought it was just for being a successful. But when Ma'am Cathy started telling/ teaching us about it, little by little I can get already the exact meaning of being an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur is very important to people who want to be successful person. To be a successful entrepreneur, you must have the personal entrepreneur characteristics that we call the PEC's. It is divided into three (3) clusters; Achievement, Planning and Power Clusters. Few characteristics under this clusters are; Goal-Setting, Oppurtunity Seeking, Persistence, Commitment to the Work Contract, Risk taking,and Demand for Quality and Efficiency. I learned all of this by listening attentively to our teacher.
 

0 (mga) komento: